Wish you could visually communicate your interior design ideas?
We've created this course to give you that power and introduce you to the essential tools you'll need to know to complete a design in Photoshop.
This course is all about learning the foundations of Photoshop to create basic yet compelling Stagings and Styles.
By the end of the course, You'll learn how to create unique room layouts that will allow you to present interior ideas and concepts quickly to the world, your clients, and your portfolio.
Who's this course for?
This course is for Interior Designers, Decorators, Stagers, and anyone else who wants to learn how to visualize their design ideas. It's for either complete beginners or for those looking for a quick refresher in Photoshop.
- Start-to-finish learn at your own pace video training series
- A ready to use texture pack
- Follow along files
- Private design community
- A bonus staging template/kit that can be used over and over again.
- An epic challenge that will push you to get results from this training immediately
- Bonus training
Dont have Photoshop? Good news, it's cheap and easy to get started!
You can get a copy of Photoshop CC inside of Adobe's Creative Cloud Photography Plan here.
- Welcome FREE PREVIEW
- Important Getting Started Information FREE PREVIEW
- Texture Pack Download
- One Point Perspective Guide
- Creating a feature/back wall
- Adding the floor and ceiling
- Adding Trim
- Adding Architectural Details (door)
- Furniture Part 1
- Final Rendering
- Template Download
- Epic Challenge
- Next Steps?