How To Enter
- Using the software or hand rendering approach of your choice Design something sun-mazing!
- Post your final design in the Sunny Sun Room Contest Submission Area! Note: You will need to be logged in as a user on the Platform in order to post. If you don’t already have a user account, it’s free to create one.
- Keep the file size to no more than 500 kb. jpegs are preferred.
- Don’t forget to include your name AND contest name ON THE IMAGE so we can give you credit! And if you want us to tag you, include your handle too.
- Only submit if you are OK with us posting your image on our social media and website for the whole world to see. Also, only submit if you are OK with receiving a critique from our judges, they might comment on your work!
- Anyone can enter, but only enrolled students and alumni can win.
- One entry per person only, please!
- Entries must be posted by 5/31 at the stroke of midnight
- 1st Place: video crit by our esteemed judges, all the glory
- 2nd Place: video crit by our esteemed judges
- 3rd Place (if there is one): video crit by our esteemed judges
- Honorable mentions: social media love
- Challenge Guidelines
- Floridian Floor Plan
Resources for The Contest!
The "Sunny Sunroom" Floor Plan
Get the hi-resolution Floor Plan within the Contest Platform.
( Otherwise, feel free to design your own sunroom )
click the free enrollment button above to get the download.
Harness the power of the fastest, most versatile interior design conceptualizer on the market. Join us in the next available Online Design Board Bootcamp !
Step your game up this summer with Revit. Give yourself the ability to win large scale projects with this high end, speedy drafting and modeling program. Join us in the next available Online Revit Bootcamp !
Let us guide you into the 3D world of Sketchup and show you how to master this program specifically for Interiors. Join us in the next available Online Sketchup Bootcamp!
Don't forget to submit work in progress to #sunnysunroom and #designcurechallenge